/*= -*- c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; -*-
* librsync -- dynamic caching and delta update in HTTP
* Copyright (C) 2000, 2001 by Martin Pool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
* emit.h -- How to emit commands to the client
long long rs_long_t
A long integer type that can handle the largest file offsets.
The contents of this structure are private.
Generated on Sun Apr 16 2017 05:03:39 for librsync by